To maximize everyone’s experience and enjoyment of Glover Park Day 2022, we ask that everyone follow a few simple guidelines:
- DO bring a canopy for shade. We will be using the ballfield this year for all vendors, crafters, artists, and community groups..
- DO bring swag to promote your business name and its work.
- DO bring water for yourselves.
- DO set up your booth at your assigned space per the site map. All spaces are allocated and filled in advance of Glover Park Day.
- DO bring extra chairs. We provide two chairs per table, but you’re welcome to bring your own as well.
- DO prepare for the environment and weather. Glover Park Day is an outdoor event and tables are on grass and ground.
- DO NOT bring your pets. We love them too, but GPD is a very crowded event which can be stressful for both pets and patrons.
- DO NOT bring balloons. We’re trying to “go green” and are cutting back on the use of balloons.
- DO NOT bring silly string. It is very difficult to clean up and is harmful to plants and animals.
May 13: Deadline for sponsor sign-up to ensure your information is in the promotional materials
June 4: GLOVER PARK DAY!
Sept 17: Glover Park Day Rain Date
In the case of inclement weather, we will make the decision about a rain cancellation at 7 am on Friday, June 3. We will notify your designated contact via email on June 3. We will also send out messages via Facebook, Twitter and the Glover Park listserv.