To maximize everyone’s experience and enjoyment of Glover Park Day 2019, we ask that everyone follow a few simple guidelines:
- DO bring a canopy for shade. We will be using the ballfield this year for all vendors, crafters and community groups, and we can’t guarantee everyone a shady spot on Guy Mason grounds.
- DO bring swag to promote your business name and its work.
- DO bring water for yourselves.
- DO set up your booth at your assigned space per the site map. All spaces are allocated and filled in advance of Glover Park Day.
- DO bring extra chairs. We provide two chairs per table, but you’re welcome to bring your own as well.
- DO prepare for the environment and weather. Glover Park Day is an outdoor event and tables are on grass and ground.
- DO NOT bring your pets. We love them too, but GPD is a very crowded event which can be stressful for both pets and patrons.
- DO NOT bring balloons. We’re trying to “go green” and are cutting back on the use of balloons.
- DO NOT bring silly string. It is very difficult to clean up and is harmful to plants and animals.
May 3: Business registration deadline to have your business name included on all promotional pieces. We do accept registrations after this date, but you may not be included in all materials.
May 18: Information on all day-of procedures including arrival, set up, parking, etc., will be sent to all participating businesses.
May 24: Gift certificates due. We prepare prize drawing packets in advance and need your gift certificates as soon as possible.
May 30: Pre-GPD Prep event. Volunteer to make posters, do cleanup, organize tees, etc.
May 31: GPD volunteer get together
June 1: GLOVER PARK DAY!
Sept 14: Glover Park Day Rain Date
In the case of inclement weather, we will make the decision about a rain cancellation at 7 am on Friday, May 31. We will notify your designated contact via email on May 31. We will also send out messages via Facebook, Twitter and the Glover Park listserv.