To maximize everyone’s experience and enjoyment of Glover Park Day, we ask that everyone follow a few simple guidelines:
- DO bring a canopy for shade. We will be using the ballfield this year for all vendors, crafters, artists, and community groups.
- DO bring swag to promote your business name and its work.
- DO bring water for yourselves.
- DO set up your booth at your assigned space per the site map. All spaces are allocated and filled in advance of Glover Park Day.
- DO bring extra chairs. We provide two chairs per table, but you’re welcome to bring your own as well.
- DO prepare for the environment and weather. Glover Park Day is an outdoor event and tables are on grass and ground.
- DO NOT show up until 9 am to set up your space. You will not be allowed on the field until that time. We need the time between 7-9 am to set up the event including tables, signs, etc.
- DO NOT bring your pets. We love them too, but GPD is a very crowded event which can be stressful for both pets and patrons.
- DO NOT bring balloons. We’re trying to “go green” and are cutting back on the use of balloons.
- DO NOT bring silly string. It is very difficult to clean up and is harmful to plants and animals.
May 15: Deadline for sponsors to commit to a level to be included on the merchant poster
June 3: GLOVER PARK DAY!
September 23: Glover Park Day Rain Date
In the case of inclement weather, we will make the decision about a rain cancellation at 7 am on Friday, June 2. We will notify your designated contact via email on June 2. We will also send out messages via Facebook, Twitter and the Glover Park listserv.